Hi- and welcome readers! That’s me, on the left with my adorable and loving husband Carlton on our wedding day in 2011. We currently live in Arlington, VA with our beloved 6-year-old Havanese pup. I originally started this blog to work through my transition back to “normal” life after a cancer diagnosis at age 21. Well now at 27, things are a bit rosier. I hope this blog will inspire people, cancer survivors or anyone dealing with any chronic illness that you can take control of your life, and live the life you want to live. The title for the blog, Livingstronger, is one that holds great significance to me. When diagnosed I had been walking around wearing a LAF “Livestrong” bracelet for about 2 years…the day of my diagnosis I decided that “livestrong” hadn’t been enough..so “livingstronger” became my new mantra. Since that day in early November 2006 I have found a whole new level of what it means to live. I hope you enjoy the look inside my beautiful, funny, crazy life.
Blogs I Follow
- @tuscanwoodfired We are asking food trucks to arrive at 10am! Staying till noon! :) 4 years ago
- Hey @tuscanwoodfired want to participate in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Rochester's after party Sunday??? 4 years ago
- Wishing I was still in DC so I can go to #chefsforequality in a few weeks! check out chefsforequality.org #hrc tons of great chefs 5 years ago
- @theDiRTYdon proud of you! 5 years ago
- RT @FitforHopeDC: winners announcement caught on camera!! @ACSTasteofHope @chefwillartley @barthrasher @MikeIsabellaDC http://t.co/iB2rCKFC… 5 years ago